We would like to thank you for stopping by our website. As a member of NARTS-The Association of Resale Professionals, I would like to share an article published by the Association. This article outlines what a consumer should look for when shopping resale.
• Look for quality of workmanship and materials. A quality item might cost more at resale than an inferior item does new, but the workmanship, style, and value of any well-made item, from a sofa to a designer outfit, provides more value at resale.
• Know the retail prices of items you are shopping for to appreciate how much money you will save by shopping resale.
• Explore a variety of resale shops to find several that will become your favorites. Each NARTS shop is unique, and so is their merchandise.
• Get to know the staff, sign their mailing list to receive sale notices, customer only premiums, and valuable information sent out in their flyers or newsletters.
• Check all items carefully and know the store’s return policies before purchasing.
For more information about consignment, please contact us @ 951-785-5270
We have just received several size 12 Kasper suits and several pairs of (size 9 ) Stuart Weitzman shoes (new/never worn).
We have extended our Sale of 20% off all shoes and pants in the store until the end of February. We also have a large supply of cocktail dresses, just in time for Valentine’s Day.